Friday, April 2, 2010

Coining a New Word


Sent to me via email:
Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull S***." As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."

What did I really mean when I used those expressions? I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially: foolish insolent talk...

I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi."

Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of Pelosi.." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a nasty sounding word, it really packs a punch, we are no longer being vulgar, and it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary. When on a ranch watch your step and don't step in Pelosi. It will get on the bottom of your boot and won't go away until next election.

What a fitting and descriptive legacy for the Speaker of the House!

P.S. Betcha when this new word reaches D.C., the PELOSI WILL HIT THE FAN
Thanks Jules!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That is funny Bullsh*t = Pelosi. How appropriate. I just hope the anger stays out there until the November elections. We need a landslide to send a real message and hopefully repeal this crap.

    ReplyDelete